Limited Term Teacher Contract
Elm Creek School
0.5 FTE Term Resource Teacher commencing January 9, 2017 till June 30, 2017.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Special Education Certificate (completed or in progress)
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Minimum 3 years of teaching/resource experience.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Support the programming needs of children with Level 3 funding.
- Communicate successful teaching techniques.
- Exhibit differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches.
- Implement various assessment techniques and strategies.
- Structure and support individualized plans for student learning and/or behaviour.
- Facilitate Transition Planning Process Support for Students with Special Needs.
- Lead Educational Assistants and coordinate their work schedules.
- Act as a liaison with school clinical services, third party agencies and consultants.
- Work with parents and students to maximize learning.
- WEVAS and First Aid considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Bill Yaworsky at 204-436-2354.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.