Limited Term Teacher Contract
Early/Middle Years Teacher, Roland School
1.0 FTE Term Early and Middle Years Teacher commencing February 8, 2016 till March 4, 2016 or the return of the incumbent.
Duties to include Grade 5/6 courses and Grade 1-6 Phys. Ed.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of Early and Middle Years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Differentiate instruction based on student needs
- Assess students using a variety of techniques and strategies
- Communicate student learning effectively with parents
- Experience with guided reading/math techniques, inquiry based learning and backwards planning would be an asset.
- Knowledge of restitution/self-discipline would be an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Garth Shindle at 204-343-2023.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: January 20, 2015