Hutterian Colony School – Eagle Creek Colony
Working with teachers and divisional resources, the successful candidate will assist in developing lifelong learners in a safe and supportive environment. Preference will be given to those applying with an aptitude for supporting students with individualized programming.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with children requiring significant support.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and strategies for helping children learn.
- Hold a belief that all children can learn.
- Ability to take direction and work cooperatively with other adults.
- Demonstrated skill in supporting the goals of an Individualized Education Plan
- Ability to maintain daily records of activities and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Educational Assistant Diploma, First Aid/CPR Training and WEVAS Training an asset.
Start Date: December 2016
End Date: June 30, 2017
Hours of Work: 5.5 hours/day
Wages: $14.47 per hour (as per Collective Agreement, under review)
For more detailed information, please contact Supervisory Principal JF Godbout at (204) 353-2297.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.