Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher, Miami School
1.0 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing January 4, 2016 till June 30, 2016. Courses to include K-7 Basic French, K-4 Music, and 5-6 Choir. Additional courses to be determined based on the strengths of the candidate.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of K-7 pedagogy and curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Differentiate instruction based on student needs
- Integrate the arts (music, dance, art, drama) into the content area
- Assess students using a variety of techniques and strategies
- Communicate student learning effectively with parents
- Ability to provide programming and oral instruction in French
- Ability to showcase learning through concert and performance activities
- Experience with guided reading/math techniques, inquiry based learning and backwards planning would be an asset
- Training in Restitution would be an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Lise McNair.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged