Limited Term Teacher Contract
Resource Teacher, Hutterian Colony School
0.2 FTE Itinerant Resource Teacher commencing as soon as possible till June 30, 2015.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Special Education Certificate (completed or in progress)
Experience and Abilities
- Minimum 3 years of teaching/resource experience.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Impart successful teaching techniques for multi grade classrooms.
- Impart successful teaching techniques for EAL learners.
- Exhibit differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches.
- Implement various assessment techniques and strategies.
- Structure and support individualized plans for student learning and/or behavior.
- Lead Educational Assistants and coordinate their work schedules.
- Act as a liaison with school clinical services, third part agencies and consultants.
- Work with parents and students to maximize learning.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Bonnie Ammeter at 204-353-2297.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: May 12, 2015