Limited Term Teacher Contract
Multi-grade Teacher, Hutterian Colony School, Huron Colony
1.0 FTE Term Multi-grade Classroom Teacher commencing January 4, 2016 till June 30, 2016 or the return of the teacher on leave. Duties include multi-grade K-8 subjects and supervision of Senior Years students.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated abilities in:
- Teaching techniques for multi grade classrooms
- Teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches
- Various assessment techniques and strategies
- Working with parents and students to maximize learning
For more detailed information, please contact Vice-Principal Catherine Mercredi at 204-353-2297 or Supervising Principal/Assistant Superintendent Ron Sugden at 204-745-2003.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: November 18, 2015