Limited Term Teacher Contract
Multi-grade Teacher, Hutterian Colony School, Iberville Colony
1.0 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing January 16, 2017 or sooner till June 30, 2017 or the return of the incumbent.
Duties include K-4 in all subject areas and supervision of Senior Years students. (180 minutes/6 day cycle teaching assignments will be determined based on the strengths of the candidate.)
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated abilities in:
- Teaching techniques for multi grade classrooms.
- Teaching techniques for EAL learners.
- Differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches.
- Various assessment techniques and strategies.
- Working with parents and students to maximize learning.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal JF Godbout at 204-353-2297.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: November 4, 2016