Educational Assistant, Term
École St. Eustache
Working with teachers and divisional resources, the successful candidate will assist in developing lifelong learners in a safe and supportive environment. Preference will be given to those applying with an aptitude for working with at-risk early and middle years’ students.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to communicate fluently (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English).
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with children.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and strategies for helping children learn.
- Hold a belief that all children can learn.
- Ability to take direction and work cooperatively with other adults.
- Demonstrated skill in following a learning program.
- Ability to maintain daily records of activities and observations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with difficult behaviour.
- Educational Assistant Diploma, First Aid/CPR Training and WEVAS Training an asset.
Start Date: ASAP till June 30, 2015
Hours of Work: 5 hours/day
Wages: $14.47 per hour (as per Collective Agreement, under review)
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Fay Pahl at 204-353-2869.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Prairie Rose School Division
Box 1510, 45 Main Street S., Carman, MB. R0G 0J0
Fax: (204) 745-3699 Email: email@example.com
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.