Limited Term Teacher Contract
Remote Learning Teacher – Division
1.0 FTE Term Remote Learning Teacher commencing ASAP until June 30, 2021.
The successful candidate will lead, with curricular support from the homeroom teacher and resource team of the school, on remote learning for those students who are unable to come to school due to medically defined immunocompromised health reasons due to COVID-19. The position will be responsible for planning, implementing, assessing, and communicating with these students and their families. This position will work at a designated community school to develop programs and help schools with a specific focus on K-8.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of K-8 pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement appropriate grade outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and time management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with in-school support teams, students, parents.
- Familiarity with learning platforms i.e. Google G Suite applications and/or Seesaw is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Ron Sugden, Assistant Superintendent at (204) 745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: September 8, 2020
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.