Facility Maintenance/Capital Project Supervisor
Competition #: 102-15-16
The Facility Maintenance/Capital Project Supervisor is a member of the senior administrative team, comprised of the Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Secretary Treasurer, Director of Student Services, Human Resources Coordinator, and Transportation Supervisor.
The Facility Maintenance/Capital Project Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the planning, organization, and operation of clean, safe, secure, attractive, effective, and efficient facilities which includes nine community schools, two bus garages, and a school division administration office. The position is also responsible and accountable for the planning, executing, and delivery of Prairie Rose School Division and Public School Finance Board projects on time, within budget, and in accordance to specifications from the point of design/conceptualization to completion.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess a valid Carpentry/Building Construction Certificate/Red Seal with knowledge and skills in other applicable trades is a requirement
- Class 5 Power Engineering or equivalent is an asset
- Experience in a management/supervisory role in a maintenance and construction services setting; including project and budget management, staff supervision and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective and contributing member of a senior administrator team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong skill sets in the use of computers and computer aided technology and software
The official start date for these positions is December 1, 2015 or as mutually agreed upon.
For more information please contact Mr. Terry M.J. Osiowy, Superintendent at (204)745-2003, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted up to 4:00 p.m., October 21, 2015
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
or e-mail to: email@example.com.
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school Division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.