Prairie Rose School Division invites applications for the following position:
Limited Term Teacher Contract
St. Paul’s Collegiate
1.0 FTE Term Middle Years French Immersion Teacher commencing April 10, 2015 till June 30, 2015 or the earlier return of the incumbent.
Courses to include Grade 7 and 8 French, Mathématiques, Social Sciences, English Language Arts, and Sciences.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Communicate fluently (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English).
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of Middle Years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement Middle Years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- French as an additional language methodology skills and knowledge.
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of curriculum.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with Middle Years students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal JF Godbout at 204-353-2084.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.