Bus Driver – Route 305
St. Laurent Area
This position will report to the Transportation Supervisor and will be responsible for the safe transportation of students to and from school on Route 305 in the St. Laurent area.
- $84.88 per day (basic daily rate of $73.46 plus $11.42 in loaded kms)
- Loaded kms reviewed and adjusted on September 30, 2019
- Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. and 3:40 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. approximate
- Effective September 5, 2019
- Valid class 2 license
- Clear driver’s abstract
- Previous bus driving experience would be considered an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Transportation Supervisor Trevor Ryan at 204-745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open until filled
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.
This document is available in alternate formats by request.