Limited Term Teacher Contract
Itinerant Music Teacher, Hutterian Colony School
1.0 FTE Term Itinerant Art/Music Teacher (including choral) commencing November 21, 2016 till December 22, 2016 or the return of the incumbent. Locations include: Blooming Prairie, BonHomme, Boyne View (Rose Valley), Rosedale, Huron, Maple Creek (Miami), Skyview, and Waldheim.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid class 5 Driver’s license
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated abilities in:
- Teaching techniques for multi grade classrooms
- Teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches
- Various assessment techniques and strategies
- Working with parents and students to maximize learning
- Orff training would be considered an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Supervising Principal JF Godbout at 204-353-2297.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: October 20, 2016