PRAIRIE ROSE SCHOOL DIVISION invites applications for the following position:
LIMITED TERM TEACHER CONTRACT
1.0 FTE Term Middle Years Classroom Teacher commencing September 2nd, 2014 till March 10, 2015 or the earlier return of the incumbent. Comp: #12-14-15
Courses include Grade 8 English Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, French, and French 10G.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Must have experience, proficiency and understanding of Middle Years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Must be able to implement Middle Years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Must have effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Must have knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Must be able to communicate fluently (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English).
- Must have French as an additional language methodology skills and knowledge.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Must have excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Jack Phillips at 204-745-2001.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing date: May 2nd, 2014