Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – Elm Creek School
1.0 FTE Term Physical Education Teacher commencing October 2, 2017 till November 3, 2017 or the return of the incumbent.
Duties to include grades K-12 physical education.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Education degree with a physical education specialty
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of early, middle, and senior years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement middle and senior years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Bill Yaworsky, Principal at 204-436-2354.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: September 15, 2017
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.