1.0 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing September 2, 2020 until December 18, 2020, or the earlier return of the incumbent.
Duties include all grade 4 subjects.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of K-5 pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement early years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with elementary students and parents.
- Familiarity with Restitution, Collaborative and Proactive Solutions would be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
- Fluency (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English) is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Cecile Affleck, Principal at 204-745-2623.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0; by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open till filled
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division. Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references. We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged. Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.