Limited Term Teacher Contract
Multi-grade Teacher, Hutterian Colony School, Maple Creek (Miami Colony)
0.8 FTE Term Classroom Teacher commencing September 8, 2015 till June 30, 2016. Duties include multi-grade 5-8 Science and Social Studies, and supervision of Senior Years students.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated abilities in:
- Teaching techniques for multi grade classrooms
- Teaching techniques for EAL learners
- Differentiated instructional coaching skills and approaches
- Various assessment techniques and strategies
- Working with parents and students to maximize learning
Miami Colony is located 33 km southwest of Carman (or 10 km north of Morden)
For more detailed information, please contact Supervising Principal Ron Sugden at 204-745-2003.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school Division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Re-posted Date: July 23, 2015
Closing Date: August 7, 2015