Prairie Rose School Division recognizes the importance of supporting Literacy and Numeracy within the School/Division Continuous Improvement Plans.
The Hutterian Colony School is recruiting for a Term .50 FTE to support Literacy and Numeracy School Leader commencing September 8, 2020 to June 30, 2021. Flexibility in the .50 FTE work schedule will be determined by the Supervising Principal and successful candidate.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate;
- Literacy and Numeracy related courses and/or certifications;
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset;
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License;
Experience and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability in Literacy and Numeracy;
- Implements various assessment techniques to support Literacy and Numeracy skills;
- Facilitates professional staff development in accordance to the school/division priorities and provincial curriculum outcomes;
- Works continually at improving school-level provincial and divisional data using PLC/RTI framework;
- Evaluates and recommends emerging strategies relevant to literacy/numeracy for K-8 classrooms;
- Recommends appropriate literacy/numeracy materials and resources;
- Demonstrates success in working with classroom teachers with their integration of literacy/numeracy programs in teaching and learning practice;
- Willing to respect and adhere to Hutterian Colony cultural expectations.
For more detailed information, please contact Jack Phillips, Supervising Principal at 204-250-4769.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability. Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0; by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: June 17, 2020
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division. Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references. We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged. Accessibility resources will be provided by request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.