Limited Term Teacher Contract
Technology Teacher – Elm Creek School
0.54 FTE Term Technology Teacher commencing September 4, 2018 till February 1, 2019. Assignment is for the mornings only.
Courses include Essentials Math 20S, Interactive Media, Information Communication Technologies, and Digital Pictures 20S
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of senior years pedagogy and curriculum
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Implement middle years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models
- Effective differentiated instruction skills
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Bill Yaworsky, Principal at 204-436-2354.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: September 6, 2018
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.