Limited Term Teacher Contract
Career and Technology Studies Teacher, Hutterian Colony School
0.5 FTE Term Career and Technologies Studies Teacher commencing September 6, 2016.
The position end dates are as follows:
- 0.25 FTE Limited Term effective till December 22, 2016 or the return of the incumbent.
- 0.25 FTE Limited Term effective till June 30, 2017.
This is an itinerant position to monitor, coach and assess Senior Years students who are enrolled in Career Technology Studies on 16 Hutterian Colony School sites. The position also involves making contact with the students’ mentors.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Practice in implementing Middle Years and Senior Years outcome based assessment models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal JF Godbout at 204-353-2297.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: June 14, 2016