Term Teacher Contract
MY/SY Student Support Teacher, Miami
The MY/SY Student Support Teacher provides academic and counselling support services to Miami School. This is a 0.50 FTE Term Teacher effective September 8, 2015 till June 30, 2016.
- Bachelor of Education supplemented with student support related courses and/or certifications
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of working with and engaging struggling learners and students with engagement and behavioral challenges
- Broad knowledge of core middle and senior years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement middle and senior years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing and delivering career/technology based programming.
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with middle and senior years students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Lise McNair at 204-435-2441.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: May 27, 2015