Limited Term Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – École St. Eustache
0.5 FTE Term French Immersion Teacher commencing September 4, 2018 till June 28, 2019.
Duties include all kindergarten subjects.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Fluent in written and oral French as required for teaching at the K-6 level; (a French fluency and literacy evaluation may be required).
- Training and recent successful experience teaching both literacy and numeracy knowledge and skills in a variety of curriculum areas at the primary grade level.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a positive classroom learning environment that engages students in active learning experiences.
- Experience in differentiating instruction to create success in learning for each student.
- Experience in integrating appropriate technologies into instructional practices in order to improve learning outcomes for students.
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of early years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement early years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Lindsay Noël, Principal at 204-353-2869.
Application must include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com
Closing Date: June 26, 2018
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided by request.