Limited Teacher Contract
Classroom Teacher – St. Paul’s Collegiate
1.0 FTE Term French Immersion Classroom Teacher commencing September 3, 2019 till June 30, 2020.
Duties to include French Immersion Grade 7 to Grade 10 Basic French and Social Sciences courses as well as French Immersion Middle Years English Language Arts and French Immersion Middle Years General Sciences.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Fluent in written and oral French as required for teaching at the middle and senior years’ level; (a French fluency and literacy evaluation may be required).
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff, parents and colleagues in the planning and delivery of a French Immersion program.
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of middle and senior years’ pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement middle and senior years’ outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Familiarity with Google G Suite applications is considered an asset.
For more detailed information, please contact Jason Green, Principal at 204-353-2084.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until filled
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.