Limited Term Teacher Contract
Grade 4 Teacher, Miami School
1.0 FTE Term Grade 4 Classroom Teacher commencing September 8, 2015 to June 30, 2016 or the earlier return of the incumbent.
- A valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
Experience and Abilities
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of Early Years pedagogy and Language Arts and Math curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Differentiate instruction based on student needs
- Assess students using a variety of techniques and strategies
- Communicate student learning effectively with parents
- Experience with guided reading/math techniques, inquiry based learning and backwards planning would be an asset
- Training in Restitution would be an asset
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Lise McNair.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: May 14, 2015