Summer Student – St. Laurent School
Prairie Rose School Division is hiring a summer student for St. Laurent School.
- 8 hours/day, Monday – Friday
- $15.42 per hour
- Effective July 2, 2019 till August 30, 2019
Experience and Abilities:
- Experience in public building custodial work is an asset.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal respectfully with co-workers, staff and the public.
- Be physically fit, capable of performing all of the duties related to this position, including (but not limited to) lifting 40-80 lbs, bending, climbing ladders, etc.
- Must have the ability to use a personal computer for basic business communications (Email, Word, etc.)
Applicant must be 16 years old or older on July 2, 2019.
For more detailed information, please contact David Halldorson, Principal, at 204-646-2209 or
Claude Plante, Facilities Supervisor at 204-745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: May 22, 2019
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request.