Limited Term Teacher Contract
French Immersion Teacher, École St. Eustache
1.0 FTE Term Grade 5 & 6 French Immersion Teacher commencing September 6, 2016 till December 15, 2016 or the return of the incumbent.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Valid class 5 Driver’s license
Experience and Abilities
- Communicate fluently (oral and written) in both official languages (French & English).
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of middle years pedagogy and curriculum.
- Implement middle years outcome based assessment and evaluation models.
- Experience, proficiency and understanding of curriculum.
- Effective differentiated instruction skills.
- Knowledge/ability to implement student services support.
- Demonstrate proficiency in information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Excellent organizational and classroom management.
- Work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with middle years students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Principal Fay Pahl at 204-353-2869.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: email@example.com .
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: April 3, 2016