General Teacher Contract
Speech Language Pathologist
0.5 FTE Speech Language Pathologist commencing September 8, 2015.
The successful applicant will provide speech/language services to students and student support teams involving assessment, program planning, intervention, and consultation under the direction of the Director of Student Services.
- Masters degree in Speech / Language Pathology.
- Canadian Association of Speech/Language Pathologists and Audiologists certification or equivalent.
- Eligible for clinician certification with Manitoba Education.
Experience and Abilities
- Experience working with students and students with special needs.
- Knowledge of augmentative communication systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For more detailed information, please contact Louise Duncan, Director of Student Services at (204) 745-2003.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: April 7, 2015