Limited Term Teacher Contract
0.1 FTE Term Social Worker commencing September 8, 2015 till June 30, 2016.
Duties include: providing collaboration and consultation with school teams and providing direct service to students and families in the areas of social skills training, conflict resolution, self-management, and solution-centered counseling. The successful candidate will be expected to work with individuals and small groups outside the classroom setting.
- Relevant academic qualifications (B.S.W. of Post Graduate Degree in Social Work).
- Eligible for clinician certification with Manitoba Education.
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effective as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Background in counselling and family work is preferred.
For more detailed information, please contact Louise Duncan, Director of Student Services at (204) 745-2003.
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
Fax: 204-745-3699; E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: April 7, 2015