General Teacher Contract
Virtual Applied Commerce Education
1.0 FTE Virtual Applied Commerce Education Lead Teacher commencing September 7, 2021.
The successful candidate will lead the development, implementation, and delivery of the Virtual Applied Commerce Education Program for grades 10 – 12 students at Carman Collegiate, Miami School, Elm Creek School, St. Paul’s Collegiate, and St. Laurent School.
The successful applicant’s home base high school will be determined in consultation with the PRSD High School Leadership Team.
- Valid Manitoba Teaching Certificate
- Major in Business Education/Applied Commerce
- Minimum of 5 years of successful teaching in Business Education/Applied Commerce courses
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Experience and Abilities
- Demonstrated innovative approaches in program delivery that will meet the needs of all learners
- Demonstrated progressive pedagogical approaches to handle rigorous content, demanding timelines, and the inherent challenges of virtual learning
- Demonstrated development and implementation of outcome-based assessment and evaluation models
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating an engaging online learning environment
- Demonstrated experience and openness to work with several in-school support teams, students, parents
- Real life experiences in the business community
For more detailed information, please contact Terry M.J. Osiowy, Superintendent/CEO at (204) 745-2003.
Application must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date and include up-to-date resume detailing qualifications, experience and/or other relevant information and three references who can provide information on your ability.
Human Resources, Box 1510, 45 Main Street South, Carman, MB R0G 0J0;
by Fax: 204-745-3699; or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: April 6, 2021
Clear criminal record and abuse checks are required of all employees of the school division.
Prairie Rose School Division reserves the right to verify the authenticity of all submitted references.
We thank all for applying, but only applications leading to interviews will be acknowledged.
Accessibility resources will be provided upon request. This document is available in alternate formats by request.